Every woman loves having beautiful and styled hair, but most of us simply don’t have that much time to dedicate to their hair every day. Still, that doesn’t mean we should go to work wearing a messy bun every day. Instead, we should look for quick hairstyling options such as hot air brushes.
Hot air brushes are a great product to style your hair because they partly function as a blow dryer, partly as a curling iron, and partly as a straightener, allowing you to dry and strengthen/curl your hair at the same time.
So, how to choose the right hairbrush when they are so many options available today? That where we come in! We have reviewed hundreds of hairbrushes with innovative new features and selected our top 8 picks.
Whether you already have a hot air brush that you love or you are looking for a new one, check the bet hot air brushes bellow because we have picked something for every hair type.
Get ready to get blown away (literally)!
- Best Hot Air Hair Brush for Volume
- Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Styler
- Best on a Budget
- Rotating Hot Air Brush
- INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Hot Air Paddle Brush Styler
- Bed Head One-Step Styler and Volumizer Hot Air Brush
- John Frieda Hot Air Brush – Best Hair Styler for Short Hair
- HOT TOOLS Professional 24K Gold One Step Dryer Volumizer – Best Hot Air Hair Brush for Damaged Hair
- JOYYUM 1000W Hot Air Brush Styler Kit
- Hair Dryer & Volumizer Negative Ion Hot Air Brush – Best Drying Brush
- And the Winner is… Bed Head One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush
- Things to Consider When Buying a Hot Air Brush
Best Hot Air Hair Brush for Volume
Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Styler
- Oval shape and rounded edges are suitable for high-volume
- The brush has nylon pins and tufted bristles for easy detangling
- 3 heat and speed settings allow quick and easy customization of your styling process
- The brush has a cool shot button for setting your finished look
- Suitable for every type of hair
- 1100-Watt power
- Not suitable for daily use
Best on a Budget
Rotating Hot Air Brush
- Can be used in 3 ways – as a dryer, straightener, and curler
- High level of customization – 3 temperature settings and 2 speed settings
- Innovative negative ions technology releases hot air to moisten the hair and style it without inflicting damage
- Adds shine and reduces static
- The unique design combines nylon needles and tufted bristles for easy detangling
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Affordable price
- A bit large to handle
INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Hot Air Paddle Brush Styler
- The brush has 3 types of silicone covered bristles for easy detangling and quick drying with minimum frizz
- Ion generator add shine and eliminates static
- 2 heat settings for thicker and thinner hair
- Cool setting to set your style
- Affordable price
- More suitable for thinner hair
Bed Head One-Step Styler and Volumizer Hot Air Brush
- Unique features that make the product stand out from the crowd
- The oval shape is great for adding volume to your hair
- Mixed pattern bristles give definition and texture
- Tourmaline + Ceramic technology is great for refreshing your look between washes
- 3 heat and speed settings
- 1100-watt power
- Fair price
John Frieda Hot Air Brush – Best Hair Styler for Short Hair
- This brush has a shorter and smaller barrel, which makes it ideal for short hair or smaller curls
- Advanced ionic technology efficiently reduces static and adds a healthy glow
- The titanium barrel is ceramic coated for more even heat distribution and straightforward detangling
- 2 heat settings and a cool setting
- A good option for thick hair with lots of layers
- Should be used on damp, rather than wet hair
HOT TOOLS Professional 24K Gold One Step Dryer Volumizer – Best Hot Air Hair Brush for Damaged Hair
- 24K gold technology ensures even heat distribution and consistent results for all hair types
- The innovative 24K gold technology is also a great option for styling damaged hair
- The brush has charcoal-infused bristles that are ideal for refreshing your look between washes
- 3 temperature and speed settings for styling versatility and long-lasting results on all hair types
- Can be used on dry hair to add smoothness and shine
- A bit pricy
JOYYUM 1000W Hot Air Brush Styler Kit
- Multiple styling options – 2 brushes for curles – a small volume brush for soft curles and a 1 ½ inch brush barrel for big curls plus a hair comb for straightening.
- An excellent option for women with shoulder-length or short hair
- Soft nylon bristles reduce static and detangle your hair easily without breaking it
- Negative ions technology makes your hair smoother, with less hair frizz, and a healthy glow
- 2 heat settings plus a cool shot button for long-lasting results
Hair Dryer & Volumizer Negative Ion Hot Air Brush – Best Drying Brush
- Negative ion hot air brush with ceramic coating dries your hair quickly while reducing thermal damage
- Great for making big curls
- Helps to reduce frizz, static, and makes your hair shinier
- Doesn’t break your hair
- 1000W power
- 3 adjustable heat-levels for different hair types
- Nylon pins and tufted bristles for easy detangling
And the Winner is… Bed Head One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush
Our winner for the best hot air brush currently available to buy online is the Bed Head One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush. This product really has unique features that make it stand out and rise above its competitors.
We have chosen this hair brush because it’s amazing for styling your hair no matter whether it’s shorter or longer. The mixed pattern bristles give your hair definition and texture without causing breakage. It’s super strong and dries your hair really fast, and it’s great for refreshing your look between washes. Lastly, considering its features and power, the product has a fair price.
Kudos to the Bed Head Store!
Things to Consider When Buying a Hot Air Brush
How to Use a Curling Brush?
When you are about to use a curling brush, a few pieces of equipment are essential. You will need hair oil, a heat protector, and a water spray bottle. How you will use the curling brush depends whether your hair is shorter or longer.
First, you need to prepare your hair by brushing it thoroughly. Add a bit of hair oil, heat protector, and divide the hair into sections. Next, plug in your curling brush and let the temperature rise properly. Now, curl your hair by rolling your hair and rolling it out after 3-4 seconds. Repeat on every section of your hair, and complete the style with hairspray.
How to Use a Hot Air Brush?
A hot air brush is used very similarly to a curling brush. Prepare your hair, as explained above. If you want to curl your hair with a hot brush, repeat the steps described above. If you’re going to straighten your hair, do the same as you would do with a regular blow dryer and a brush. It’s very simple, and you will quickly get used to styling your hair after using the brush dryer a few times.
What Is the Best Hair Dryer Brush?
There are many hot air brushes available to purchase, and it’s definitely not easy to select one. A hot air brush that suits you may not fit another woman, so it all comes down to personal preference.
After reviewing hundreds of hot air brushes, we have chosen Bed Head One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush as our winner. Take a look at the detailed review above.
We hope you enjoyed this review and invite you to check out some or our more popular reviews including our Portable beds review, top Pillow, Luxury, our favorite Gas tankless water heater, Prop up pillow and our pick for the Best feather bed. We are adding new reviews all the time, and invite you to check back often for more.